Baca Novel Bagus Gratis Sampai Tamat Forum Forum Group Group English Club what should you do when you are down ?

Melihat 11 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Penulis
    Tulisan-tulisan
      @rikagehwang
      Peserta

as a human we have a feeling that can make us down or upset but what will you do ?

as a human sometimes we make a mistake , so you want to regret it ? but i think that we must become a strong person, and always tried the best so in the next time we doesn’t regret it , coz we had tried the best.

hazyeyes
      Peserta

when i get down and frustration bcs all of the problem i have, i will take a rest a few minute. thinking about evertything i have & everything i’ve done. when i want to run from the problem i have and from the fact i must be faced, i always remember that the problem isn’t to be avoided but to be faced.

*i still learn english, so sorry if my english isn’t good hehehe

dewieise
        Peserta

I’ve made up my mind that there’s always something which make me happy after. And i am thinking deeply and i found an answer, that there still we have someone who always support us even in a really bad moment of us. And keep to positive thinking of course.
        Oh ya, and i will try to keep smiling.
        Thank you

<p style=”text-align: left;”>When I am feeling down, I usually go to sleep.. I can sleep like all day and feel a lot better after..  hahaha.. I just like to sleep so much..</p>

acisammy
      Peserta

I prefer to cry alone, maybe is the only way to explain how things made my heart broken or upset… but sometimes i try get out of the house and go somewhere at least once a day

DhaniRahman
      Peserta

Cry and pray to the God may be this is the best thing i can do.

adjanijani
      Peserta

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Pray to the God,,,</p>

@Iqrahm98
      Peserta

selalu ingat visi misi kita hidup jangan mudah menyerah dengan apapun itu segala cobaan pasti ada hikmanya jasi senyumin aja

kagita1

We make mistakes for our own success. If people never make mistakes, they will never feel the bliss of their succes. It will mean nothing. There are no better thing to make us the successful people than mistakes. So, don’t regret anything that make you down. Just learn something for that. Take the good in it.

GyuShy__
      Peserta

I just need time alone to cry. Cuz it makes me feel better after it. And i’m not someone who can easly to tell my problems to someone else.

idafauziah
      Peserta

Music is my best friend. No matter the situation is. So, when I am down, I used to play music like always, and it healed me. Not in an instant but it could make my day brighter. Thanks to the genius person who compose greats music.

lovesela
      Peserta

Ofc, if we feeling down or even feeling upset it is a normal reaction that human have, no body strong, but just pretend to be strong and nothing happen, that feeling make us will go to next step then fighting until we get what we seek. Also regret from our failure is a normal reaction, but we can see from that fail we can learn something new to make a better next time.

syj_maomao
      Peserta

When I’m down I pray, hopefully everything could be better. Then I try to do something that can make me forget the ‘thing’ that make me down, for example like read a story on wattpad, listening the music, sleep, etc.

And don’t forget to learn and learn from the mistake that I made and expect less~

Melihat 11 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Anda harus log masuk untuk membalas topik ini.