Melihat 111 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Penulis
    Tulisan-tulisan
      kagita1

Hai, fellas. How do you do? I wish you have a great monday. ^^

As we know that English Club is moved in to Forum Group. I really hope you are still active to speak English here. Share anything that you want in this group. You can tell your hobby, start the hot news, share tips, etc.

But, you have to fulfill ONE CONDITION when you post something in this group. You MUST SPEAK ENGLISH here. Don’t worry if you cannot speak English. And also, no need to be afraid or hesitate to make a mistake. Just talk. If you don’t know the words in English, just tell it in bahasa. But, not for all of sentence.

For example: Can I mengenalkan diri to you?

Just speak the word that you don’t know in bahasa. And, another members will tell you the correct one. We will learn English together. Got it?

How is it? Are you agree?

Anonim
      Non-aktif

KAK GHITA KABARKU BAIK ALHAMDULILLAH SEBENARNYA NGGK NGERTI ARTI TULISAN YG KK BUAT HIKS ,,,,,,,,,,, NGGK BISA BAHAS INGGRIS

Anonim
        Non-aktif

@MRYDK18 I wanna try to help you ya?
        Kagita bilang coba untuk pake bahasa inggris di sini. Yang kita tau aja. kalo yang gak kita tau boleh pake bahasa.

Aku juga bisanya pake somplak grammar kok. Kita sama2 belajar disini, yuk?^^

kagita1

@MRYDK18
        Intinya, saya bilang kalau walaupun group sudah pindah di forum, berharap vitamins masih aktif bicara bahasa inggris. Di sini kamu bisa bahas topik apa pun, berita terupdate, atau share tips. Cuman, main di group ini ada satu peraturan. Kamu haru BERBICARA BAHASA INGGRIS. Kalau tdk tahu kata dalam bahasa inggrisnya bisa ditulis dalam bahasa indonesia. Tapi jangan satu kalimat semuanya. Kata yg tdk tahu saja. Nanti bisa dibantu teman2 utk mengoreksi. :AYO

Anonim
      Non-aktif

Got it. I’ll try to use english in here (with somplak grammar absolutely. Lol)

*hey, where is emoticon going? I didn’t see them in here

kagita1

@petriCHOr17
        It’s okay. I or other members will try to correct your grammar. But, try to minimize using “grammar somplak”. :AYO

clearosa
      Peserta

Got it kagita..I’m not ashamed of making mistakes because I want to learn even sometimes it makes me feels stupid hahaha..?

Well anyway.. why so quiet in here..?? Hallooo.. Just come out guys.. Let’s make some fun..?? yuhuuuu…?

kagita1

@clearosa
        Great. Many people are hesitate to speak english because they are afraid to make mistakes. That’s why, it’s so quite here. Invite your friends to join this club. :AYO

KAYYASHIMA
      Peserta

ONE CONDITION = oh my eyes.. I saw “One direction” before.

GyuShy__
      Peserta

Got it ! Btw my name is Laeli. can i join with this group ? I want to learn English too. I’m so interesting with English.

kagita1

@GyuShy_
        Hai, laeli. Nice to see you. Sure, you can join this club. Let’s learn english together. :AYO

AraJung14
      Peserta

Okay, i agree with you @kagita1 :)

poppymerli
      Peserta

hello fellas, i’ll come by when i visit this web, probably once or twice a week.
      nice group anyway, so i can learn to used english in daily life

kagita1

@poppymerli
        Hi, poppy. Welcome to English Club. Feel free to share anything here. Let’s learn together. :AYO

nurisgarnit
      Peserta

Haihai..
      I’m Nuriska :)
      Nice club xD
      I like english, but my english is weird (?)
      Sometime I understand what your post or talking about.. But I don’t know how to reply wkwk

kagita1

@nurisgarnit
        Hai, nuriska. Welcome to English Club. It’s okay. We will help you improve your english here. Feel free to share anything. :AYO

ElmiElmoo
      Peserta

It’s Elmoo speaking?. How do you do, Guys? I ask your guidance in speaking English. So please help me?.

kagita1

@ElmiElmoo
        Hai, elmoo. Welcome to English Club. Sure, I’ll help you to improve your english with my pleasure. Don’t be shy to ask for help. Let’s learn together. :AYO

Dia_snowwhite
      Peserta

Hi gengs ! Dia is here, emmm my grammar is not so good. I hope you are ok with it :NGINTIP

kagita1

@Dia_snowwhite
        Hai, Dia. Welcome to English Club. It’s okay. We will help you to improve your english. Don’t be shy to ask for correction. Let’s learn english together. :AYO

fiola88
      Peserta

kak kagita gimana bisa bahasa ingg :UGH

kagita1

@fiola88
        Hai, fiola. Welcome to English club. Kita belajar bahasa inggris bareng di sini. Kalau ada yg pengen kamu share atau tanya soal bahasa inggris share aja. Nanti saya atau teman2 vitamins lain bantu kamu improve. Saya bikin postingan juga nanti. Share tips belajar bahasa inggris yg mudah. Tunggu ya. :AYO

viakurniasih
      Peserta

Hi
      I can’t speak english, but I will try to speak and introduction my name via
      *maaflagibelajar :YOUSHOU

kagita1

@viakurniasih
        Great, via. I’ll support you. Feel free to ask for a help to omprove your english. Let’s learn together. Welcome to English Club. :AYO

AngellaTham
      Peserta

Greetings, everyone. :KETAWA Sounds like an interesting club to give a shot at, might be a place where others can also learn some new stuffs. Hopefully there’s still an empty spot for me to join? :NGINTIP

kagita1

@AngellaTham
        There are more empty spots for you to join. Welcome to English Club. :AYO

Evtria
      Peserta

Hi, i’am evtria, can i ask you something guys? What books that is recommended for grammar and structure? i really need it :MIKIR
      thanks

Evtria
      Peserta

Oh ya, i’m forgot something, may i join this club?
      Ehm.. i wanna improve my English so i need tour help, sis… or bro?

PuspaDewi2
      Peserta

Hello everyone. Can I join this group?.
      This is a nice club, I think. Well, as we know that in this globalisation era speaking english is important or maybe is a must especially for those who wants go abroad (haha of course?) and those who works in tourism. Haha this is just my opinion. Hihi glad to join this club :AIKO (haha i didn’t know before if this emoji is Aiko’s emoji, but it’s cute haha *ignore this one ?)

fifadh
      Peserta

hi! I’m Fi. Am i late to join?? Okay, i got it What you said Kak Kagita. Please tell me if i make some mistakes in my english :MUEHEHE

mynmaudy
      Peserta

You know kak kagita, you’re so great with your English? Where did you learn? Are you an English teacher or you’ve been graduate from undergraduate or postgraduate degree of foreign language?

tsalispark

okay, let me try. i can’t speak english that well, but not bad for beginners(?) at least wkwkwkwk :MUEHEHE
      first i want to introduce my self
      hello it’s me :ARMENIA
      <= name? you can see my ID :NGAKAK

christalM456
      Peserta

Well, I’d like to practise mine. Can I join this club? I really hope that I’ll find my new friend here….

Asila92
      Peserta

Ok, let’s try to speak english togather yay :LETNANPARIS Emm… But I think “write english” is the right sentence than speak, maybe? Hehehe

But it’s ok just opinion #bow

sipopcorn
      Peserta

*forgive me if my grammar was bad. Tolong di correction ya.

Hello guys. I want to introduce myself. My name is Icha or Ija whatever :YOUSHOU

Please be kind. Hope i can learn english here.

idafauziah
      Peserta

Goodnight everyone, can I join this Club? I hope I’m accepted to join this club so we can learn English together.

hydehyde
      Peserta

Ok, i’ve got it @kagita1

mynameispetaa
      Peserta

I got it.. but vitamins I lil confused since group moved to forums, yeah in one side it seem better than before..
      Should we create every topic if wana talking here? Like usually did in forums..

By the way,
      Happy weekend ya all,, weather so hot here ????

isyiemy
      Peserta

Haii guys :AZHURAKAHN
      Actually I dont know what to do, my english hhmmm not good enough, but I’ll try to speak english everytime I’m coming here so @kagita1 may I join this club??? :AZHURAKAHN :YOUSHOU

poppymerli
      Peserta

happy sunday~~
      have a nice weekend everybody
      i wonder if we could have a nice topic to discuss? so that we can do the Q&A thing?

oow, ow. already know about this. then let me join :MIKIR

nurisgarnit
      Peserta

Happy weekend guys :)
      My weekend is hm… Good :NANGIS
      I have try out today..
      And the test make me confused :NANGIS

But have a nice time for you :AIKO

ivoryglam
      Peserta

Helloow.. just found out this group and really excited about it. And yap i’m gonna use ‘somplak grammar’too. Hehe. Correct me if i do mistakes. Hope we could get Lot of fun.. anyway what we gonna talk about? I think i should start from reading all of the comments above ^_^

Onlyenggar
      Peserta

@kagita1
      How can i join this forum? Is it enough if i only comment in here?
      By the way, let me introduce my self, my name is ayu enggar wati, you can call me enggar
      .for the most favorite activity for spent my time are watching movie, reading novels or blog or wattpad..
      Well, nice to meet you :smile

kagita1

@Evtria
      Sure. You can join this club. I recommend “Oxford Learner’s Pocket” and others grammar book from Oxford for you to learn grammar. It’s accurate than grammar book that wrote by Indonesian author. Welcome to English Club. :AYO

kagita1

@PuspaDewi2
      Welcome to English Club. :AYO

@fifadh

You are not late at all. This club is always opened for those who wants to improve English. Don’t be hesitate to ask for help. I’m glad if I can help you. Welcome to english Club. :AYO

@mynmaudy

Is m english that good? Thank you very much then. Welcome to English Club. :AYO

kagita1

@tsalispark
      Hello, it’s you. Welcome to the jungle. LOL. :KETAWA

@christalM456

Sure. I’m glad if you join this club. Hope you’ll find many friends here. :AYO

@Asila92

Welcome. I think “speak english” is more enjoyable than “write english”. You’ll rivet on formal language (in grammar context) if you “write”. Whereas, there are many members here who still learn english. I hope it will make them comfortable. But, thank you for your opinion. Feel free to share anything here. :AYO

@sipopcorn

hello, icha. Welcome. Sure, you can improve your english here. Don’t be hesitate to as for help. :AYO

@idafauziah

Hello. I’m glad if you join this club. Let’s learn English together. :AYO

@hydehyde

Nice. :AYO

@mynameispetaa

Yes. You can make a new topic if you want to share any informations or you can join to discuss with an available topics. Don’t be hesitate to ask for help. :AYO

@isyiemy

Sure. Don’t be afraid to show your English. Feel free to ask for help. Welcome to English Club. :AYO

@poppymerli

Welcome, poppy. Sure. You can start a nice topic in this club. I’m glad if you have initiative to make this club lively. I’ll wait for your topic. Have a nice day. :AYO

@funtasticsentences01

Welcome to English Club. Have fun. :AYO

@nurisgarnit

I wish you get the best score for your tryout test. :AYO

@ivoryglam

Hello. You are free to talk about anything here. But, try to decrease using “somplak grammar”. Have fun in this club. :AYO

christalM456
      Peserta

Hehehe…well, thanks then, moderator….

likesky
      Peserta

Hello..just call me sky cause i’m really like sky both light or dark (eventhough i’m paranoid of the dark) :ASIA i have two sister ,one nephew who’s cute,the parent so lovable and of course i love my family so much..who’s not??i’m married with my first love,boyfriend and anthing about him was my first and last .i fall in love with him since 13years old,we’re classmate.And after nine years we’r married.. :LETNANPARIS hi hubby,i love u and spirit at work..waiting u in home :LETNANPARIS

kagita1

@onlyenggar
      Hello. You can share any information in this club or you can comment in the avilable topics. Feel free. Have fun in this club. :AYO

@likesky

Hello, Mrs. Sky. Such a nice love story. Welcome to English Club. Have fun. :AYO

HanifahJY
      Peserta

i’m agree with you kak kagita1. can i join in this club?

hallo there… may i join this club? my name’s olland…

idafauziah
      Peserta

Suddenly woke up in this middle of the night and couldn’t fall asleep again. I’m wide awake…(Katy Perry).

Jeng Pur
      Peserta

hi..my names purwandari, you can call my nick names ndari, iam a new follower in this group, may i….joint to…but if my grammar salah, please correct me, thankyou..

anggieemmily
      Peserta

Hi all :MUEHEHE my name is anggie , I’m very bad at grammar I hope I can improve my grammar if :AIKO can i join this grup :HIRO

alifpudin
      Peserta

hello ka gita,introduce myself my name is siska but my user alif he is my son,i’m this new follower may i join come with this grup? Before thank you (aku masih sedikit labil grammernya,bantu ya..)

puppypuff11
      Peserta

hello fellas, finally found this forum so i can study english with new friend :KETAWA :YIPPIE

amaya_pratiwi
      Peserta

finally~ :AIKO
      my favorite group has moved into a new house~

well, nice to meet you all~ let’s learn English together
      feel free to correct my grammar too, okay? ^^
      I will do my best to help my friends in here to improve the English skills ^^

hallo teams…. what time now? why i’m so sleepy ?
      #brokenGrammar

Keshaniaxx
      Peserta

Got it, but i just worry about my grammar haha that’s so absurd(?) i dont know but yeah I finally found this page to practise my english. So you guys please correct me if i make mistake on my grammar

bellizze
      Peserta

This forum is fit to someone who want to learn english more just like me hehe…okay lets make a new discussion maybe moderator could arrange bout topics …i feels confused cuz comment above me, praises existance learning english…but nobody correct the grammars ..

Juniauni
      Peserta

Hello guys morning I’m sorry never visit this group or I can say this forum, because I’m just finshed my Germanish finsh assigment and then I have not even finshed my other finsh assigment like sport, biologi, art. I’m full of stress :TERLUKA :YAZZA :OMG

(Yang seperti ini kan ber kata – kata dalam bahasa Inggrisnya tolong di koreksi ya!)

Morning gaezZzzzzzzzzzzz…….
      Keep your fire on , it’s only more a day to looongggggggg weeekend… Yiepieeeee… :AIKO :AIKO
      It’s my first time to taste my long weekend…. :AZHURAKAHN

hulwahnahl
      Peserta

Ikutan Belajar English boleh kaaaan ? :AIKO :AYO

@hana let’s learn this language together….. Hhheeee… Enjoy this club…. Moderator. ..what’s topic this week?
      Past tense ? Simple tense? Hhheeehhheehhheee

Or…. What’s dreams we are going to get? Hhhiihhhiihhii… May be from a story can including grammar, verb we will choose ect.. Right gaeeezzz? Hhheehhhee… Just suggests.. It’s up to ypu all gaeeezzz…. Hhheehhhee

nuniallers
      Peserta

@benedectpranidhana don’t telling about tenses, how about disscusing about band, film or samething else ?

hemmm I agree,,, What band do you like? @nuniallers :NGINTIP :AIKO :ARMENIA

kagita1

@HanifahJY
      Sure.I’m glad that there are many vitamins who are interested in this club. Welcome. :AYO

@benedectpranidhana

Hello,olland. Welcome to English Club. You can start a new topic if you want to discuss about something. No need to wait for moderator. Make a new thread in Group English Club. Just remember the rule. You have to speak English. Have fun. :AYO

@idafauziah

Welcome to English Club. :AYO

@purwandari

CORRECT: “Hi. My name is purwandari. You can call me ndari (or ‘my nick name is ndari’). I am a new follower/member in this group. May I join? But, if my grammar is wrong, please correct me.”
      Hai, ndari. Thank you for joining English Club. Don’t be hesitate to speak English. Feel free to ask me for help. :AYO

@anggieemmily

Sure. Ask me for help if you have difficulties to improve your English, anggie. :AYO

@alifpudin

CORRECT: “Let me introduce myself. My name is Siska. But, I use my son’s name, alilfudin, as my username. My I join this group? Thank you before.”
      Hello, Mrs. Siska. Welcome. Feel free to ask for my help to improve your English. :AYO

@puppypuff11

Sure. You can improve your English here with other vitamins. Welcome to English Club. :AYO

@amayapratiwi
      Welcome. Thank you very much for joining this club. Have fun. :AYO

@Keshaniaxx

CORRECT: practise >> practice
      Hello. Welcome to English Club. Don’t be hesitate to speak English. Feel free to ask for my help.Have fun. :AYO

kagita1

@belizze
      Hello. Welcome to English Club. No need to wait for moderator to start the topic. You can start to make a new thread in Group English Club. You can discuss anything that you want. Feel free to ask me for help if you have some difficulties. Have fun. :AYO

@juniauni

Hello. Thank you for joining. I hope you get the best result in all of your assignment. Don’t be stress. Just refresh your brain by doing something fun. :AYO

@hulwahnahl

Sure. Welcome to English Club. Try to speak English. Don’t be hesitate to make mistakes. Ask me for help if you have difficulties to learn English. Have fun. :AYO

dhi_saito
      Peserta

Hai.. my name is dian. Can i join this group? I hope i can improve English in here… please correct me if i wrong.. thank You

Hi @kagita1

Waw… Thanks for you chance …. Soo @nuniallers have you a topic for our discussion? Hehehehehe let’s start..

And moderator thanks a lot..

aka_moon
        Peserta

hey :AYO nice to know all of you in this group
        really hope that my english can be improved especially the grammar :LALAT
        it sucks :HADUH

Hiii, all! Lemme introduce myself first, I’m Tia ? and so happy to find this forum/group out :AYO

Since we talk in English on this forum, and I love to read fiction so much, I’m eager to know, do you guys love reading ebooks? I mean the international novel or novels such as Mia Sheridan etc… and if you love it, may I know which novels/titles/authors have you read so far?

twinoess
      Peserta

Hi Kak Kagita, this is a nice club, may I join? My English grammar is bad and your english is so good. Please remind me if I have something wrong with my sentences.. hehe Thank you

Im_Sisi
      Peserta

Hi..
      My name is Sisi..and please..may I join this group?

Thank you heaps :)

Evtria
      Peserta

Holahai…. Mornig..
      i have been learned about Preposition, geez… :OMG
      anyone told me how make that material more easy? :NOHOPE

aurelley
      Peserta

Copy it. Let’s start speak English fellas

lalaazzy
      Peserta

Hi! I’m Lala. May i join? :AIKO

Saphie3124
      Peserta

Hi. I am Zeine? I hope that everyone who joined here could accept me being a member.
      Sorry for my bad leanguage, i wanna learn more, help me to understanding english features.
      PSA was so awsum???

We should speking english?

#salahtakmengapaeakk :MUEHEHE

Pengen masuk grup ini tp gak bisa caranya :SHENKING

Anonim
      Non-aktif

Let’s speak English without fear! :KETAWA

hey… hey.. may I join?
      what we will discuss in this club?

elsmhr
      Peserta

Hi Im els
      May I join this grup? :AIKO

HanifahJY
      Peserta

Hello,…what topic tonight?

ninikkinin
      Peserta

Wow, I didn’t realize that we also have this one thread. Not until I saw someone commented on this a while ago. Just wanna say thank you to whoever started this topic. :LETNANPARIS

So, okay. Speaking (or writing) in English? Bring it on! :GOYANGMANG LOL

arthms12
      Peserta

Waw, so excited to find this club one.
      Wkwkwk i can’t speak or write in English by the way. But i’m trying. Sorry for bad grammar.?
      My name is..secret, but dont call me secret, just arth.?
      Nice to know you all?

agnesars
      Peserta

i want to learn more english language. may i join this group? i will speak in english although my english is not well, but i will trying.
      hi everyone i’am agnes
      nice to know you all

Suzaku
      Peserta

Umm.. hello? I’m newbie Here. Nice to know you all. By the way, how to join this club? Or have I already joined? :AYO :ASIA

:OMG

beepetals
      Peserta

lets learn english :CESAR :AIKO
      btw im bee…my english so weird, i can’t speak english fluently and my vocab so limit :NOHOPE …#shy

EmmaLexaniora
      Peserta

Lets learn english together, actually if we want to speak english fluently, we need to live in a country that is full english environment :MUTER but because of we are in indonesia and we are indonesian, lets learn english the way we used to :AIKO

audynafiella
      Peserta

Wahhh nemu ini langsung bahagia bgt aku wakakak aku nongol disini karena ada maunya nih.. wkwk sebelumnya aku mau nyapa dulu ya.. hai kakak semuanya hihi
      apa ada yang bisa bantu aku? please help me! aku ada tugas b.ing, and i can’t , i don’t understand, and i tidak paham, and i gakuku :NANGIS aku gak ngerti tenses dan aku bingung harus nanya kesiapa. setiap nanya, mereka juga gak terlalu paham. jadi selama beberapa hari ini aku galau.. :TERPURUK can you help me?

saph96
      Peserta

Hi Vitamins!
      My name is Saphire. You can call me Saph. ??
      I like english very much. So I’m very happy to discover this forum. :LETNANPARIS I like to learn more about English. I hope all of you would kindly help me.
      I have a dream to travel around the world, so I think I have to excel at English at least. ??
      I know for some people,English is hard, but when you learn about it deeper, it eventualy become easy! You just need to understand the tenses and have a lot of vocabulary.
      You can learn the tenses from text books.
      You can expand your vocab from simple things like songs lyrics, short stories, movies subtittles, even from novels.
      So let’s expand our knowladge and english skill in this forum.
      If you have any question or you have trouble in English Tasks you can absolutely ask me. I will try my best to help you guys.
      Cheer up! :AIKO :AIKO

Imsiims
      Peserta

Eheuuum tes tes tes hellllooooo :MUTER

crystalnat
      Peserta

Haiii! Good morning everybody!
      Just found this forum *poor me???*

My name is Crystal. Let’s learn to speak English together?

diniariya
      Peserta

what should I say????
      euuummm, work time now. I must go offline hehehehe :AZHURAKAHN

dee_annie01
      Peserta

How to join this group?

Bungaapriyani
      Peserta

I will join this group :) lol :AIKO

Hiruyuki__
      Peserta

Hi. Im Hiruyuki. :AIKO This english club still active, is’nt it? I saw that the last comment was posted on April 28th.

I just knew this forum. Haha sorry. And this is cool. Learn english together. It’s sounds great.
      but, it seems like deactived forum, ya?

Cmiiw :AYO

Hiruyuki__
      Peserta

Sorry… my internet speed was running down.

I wanna join in this club!
      How to make more vitamins interested to be here?

:ARMENIA

finchleyxchan
      Peserta

Hello! I just find this group in forum XD
      So, can I join in this group? Okay, I know my grammar is bad, so that’s why I wanna learn it together :)
      I’m Raisha, and I 14, nice to meet you guys! :ASIA

shareenia
      Peserta

hi all! greetings from me :) i’m shareen, nice to know you all..

i just knew that there’s an english club forum here. hope this forum still active so that we can practice english together.. btw, i’m a big fan of asia and aiko :”)

ashnaathari
      Peserta

I want to join but i can’t speak english well fufu.  :PATAHHATI

hazyeyes
      Peserta

can you teach me how to understand english very well? cause i don’t understand with grammar, tenses, etc.

yuukikazawa
      Peserta

yesss, i can speak english even it not good enough,

i don’t know the grammar

so, i just speak english without know the rule and practice it in daily conversation

i think, if they know what i mean and i know what they mean, that’s enough for me :HUAHAHAHAHA

sartikues
      Peserta

may I join to this group? I want to learn english too, but sometimes I’m so shy to speak because my grammar is so bad, and I don’t have much vocabulary.  :purpletersipumalu

zlfknzx
      Peserta

I can’t speak english well because of my grammar and tenses, but i can translate eng to ind when i read english text or hear someone speak english.

Varoline
      Peserta

i want joint too but my English is very poor ehheheheheh

tyaspl
      Peserta

I think our problem is we dont understant grammer,dont have much vocab because we ordinary speak in indonesia and my problem is i’m difficult to write in english always make mistake so i’m grateful can joint in this club  :memikirkanrencana

elfwoo
      Peserta

i wanna join in this club,, its so interesting , and i wanna practice my vocab i got… i’m very low to grammer and tense, so i speak english that i know wkwkwk….

Tria3107
      Peserta

can i join this club? i have bad grammar, and study together……

dewieise
      Peserta

Can i join this group?

I want to can speak, write and understand english.

SarahAnnisa
      Peserta
      1. My grammar and listening is bad. But I like and so excited when I read short story with english.
      wuzang
      Peserta

I wanna speak english fluently too. we learn together, okeyyy!!! Cheer up guys

HanifahJY
      Peserta

Hallo kak gita

I wanna ask u. Is this forum active? Because I can’t find new conversation.

Grenboy
      Peserta

Kak git, i want to belajar english with you. @kagita1

Saya parah kalau di tense,cuma bisa verbnya saja. Kalau udah di gabung jadi amburadul

betaling
      Peserta

my english very bad ,so can i joint this grup to learn english?

I ‘m agree with you @kagita1 . We must to learn English. ‘Cause english is international language. Exactly if u like to traveling. When you go to another countries you must to speak there. But if you don’t know their language, how do you get communication with their ? So if you can speak English , you can easily to talk each other. Like what I said before. English is international language. Now you’re know, so you must learn English starting at this time…okay…fighting  :dragonmintacium

Let’s feel the sensation of learn others languages  :BAAAAAA

speaking about english, nowadays, I’d been falling in love ith poems

and I just found it
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>If I Can Stop One Heart from Breaking</p>
      <p style=”text-align: right;”>Emily Dicson</p>
      If I can stop one heart from breaking,

I shall not live in vain

If I can ease one life the aching,

Or cool one pain,

Or help one fainting robin

Unto his nest again,

I shall not live in vain.

Sumber: https://contohpantunpuisicerpen.blogspot.co.id/2015/08/10-puisi-bahasa-inggris-penyair-ternama.html

@rikagehwang
      Peserta

i will try my best to speak English in this group.

adjanijani
      Peserta

Today I’m so hungry and so tired,,,

aarne_1207
      Peserta

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wow, I have just knew there’s something like this here.. And well, I’m Arnetta. Nice to meet you and talk to you too..  :inlovebabe</p>

Melihat 111 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Anda harus log masuk untuk membalas topik ini.