Baca Novel Bagus Gratis Sampai Tamat Forum Forum Group Group English Club behind "lisstening to" there is soundtrack for your stories

Melihat 20 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Penulis
    Tulisan-tulisan

Have a nice today guys….
      Hehehe
      Mrs.moderator permitted me to start a new topic. Thanks a lot for that …..

May I introduce my self?
      My name is olland.. People call me olland. Hehehe..

So guys.. Sometimes, people can share what their feeling in social media. They share their feeling to what the most songs they always hear..

Like me..
      Now I’m playing “I Love You ‘Till The End” from celtic old band , The pougues. Irish band..
      Their melody, lyrics are like want to tell what i feel now..

It’s so good music for me now.. Yep i’m falling in love now.. But i can’t catch him right now.. Yahh it’s so mellow and boring to tell but.. I love him so..

So gaezz.. Could you tell us.. And share what soundtrack for you stories now? Heheege

Best regard
      -olland- :ARMENIA

arthemmois
      Peserta

now i like listening “try” by colbie caillat. i think that the lyric is very touched. i know that every girl wants to look beautiful in all condition, but sometimes they do extreme like using unsaved cosmetic or drinking “medicine” for getting a slim body.

this song teach me, how to grateful in my live, how to be a better person. if we don’t like ourselves, and then who will love us?

like i told before that every girl want to look beautiful “like me (i also want to look beautiful in all condition too)” but i want to harm my self to look beautiful.

OMG, hhhaaa. i am sorry my english is bad. please let me know if i make a mistake. i hope you understand what i mean :TERLUKA because i still confused when made a sentence. :TERPURUK thank you

haloo @arthemmois

may be the sounds like “all about the bass” hehehehehehe lyricz seems like that song right?

dont be worry Bout your english…. i can’t too. bur i always try to practice. hehehehehehegege may be all guys here can help. enjoy today…. thanks for your opinion.

arthemmois
        Peserta

haih,, i made a mistake. before, i wrote that “i want to harm my self to look beautiful, sorry, i mean that i won’t to harm my self to look beautiful”. hhaaaa

@benedectpranidhana
        i know that song, but i didn’t really much know about the lyric. hhheeee

and i’ll search in google now. hhaaa :KETAWA :KETAWA

hihihihi… enjoy googling dear… ?

veronasie
      Peserta

For now i like to play “be alright” by ariana grande. That song it’ s good and the meaning of this song it’ s good. :ARMENIA :ARMENIA

woohaa @veronaise
      yepp everything will be alright, you have a story behind i think. hehehehehehe….
      keep on fire for everything… together we can. hihihihihihi great song sist… :ARMENIA :ARMENIA

idafauziah
      Peserta

The soundtrack of my life for now on will be ” lazy song by Bruno Mars.” Definitely, today I don’t feel like doing anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. Don’t feel like picking up my phone. So leave a message at the tone, Cause today I swear I’m not doing anything.
      I am a little carried away by this super long weekend. Ha ha ha.

Next song will be Try Everything by Shakira. I am so inspired by this song. This song teaches me that it’s normal to fall down sometimes, it’s normal to make mistakes. All we have to do just get up and try again. It teaches me to be a normal human being who can fall down and get up again.

Whooa….I can belive I have typed down all of this. So loong, hope you don’t get bored with my rant Vitamins. Peace.

arthemmois
      Peserta

@idafauziah i don’t know about that song (i mean “try everything) but i interested with that since i read your opinion in that song. thank you to give me a new meaningful song.

i think that i have a same problems like you, i don’t want to do anything may be because i have a long weekend. hhaa

and your recommended song, the lyric is nice that as a human being is normal to make a mistake, but after then we must get up and fix it.

nice knowing you :)

arthemmois
      Peserta

@benedectpranidhana i have been googling, yups i think that it has the same meaning. hhhaaa… but the try’s lyric is more touched. sorry, it just my personal opinion. hhheee

nice knowing you :)

amaya_pratiwi
      Peserta

Recently I love to listen “I” by Taeyeon, leader and vocalist of Girls’ Generation (yup, I am a KPop lover).
      The song gives me power and confidence to face the problems I had. It feels like this song gives me strength to be more mature and encourage me to move forward :HIRO

I also love “Rain” by the same singer. It is a very suitable song to listen on a rainy day. Although the song tells about the breakup couple who reminded their lovers through the rain, the song really comforts me up. Also, this song is my BGM to write my work on Wattpad (since my story is about rain too. hehe :HIRO :HIRO )

Wuiiihhhh i have a lot new song to hear from you all guys. Hemm it’s mean that a song give us spirit, and so on. Waahhhh i wanna play a song from ABBA for you all guys “thank you for the music” hehehehe.. :ARMENIA :ARMENIA

hydehyde
      Peserta

The soundtrack for my stories now will represent by: coldplay – adventure of a lifetime..
      ..Ooh i can feel my heart beat in, coz u make me feel.. :LETNANPARIS

kagita1

Right now, I like hearing some tradisional Korean songs (not k-pop). Just want to make my heart at peace from the bad feeling because of complicated things. :WELL

PS. I edited your thread

MDrupadi
      Peserta

I don’t even know what I do really like bfr. I like all of music’s genre. But for now, I like One Republic (Secrets & Say All I Need) it feels like “the songs drawn me”
      I maybe get tired of live like this. Duilehhhhh hehehe :BAHAGIA

idafauziah
      Peserta

@arthemmois, it’s nice to know you too. For your further information just in case you are still interested, “try everything” is OST (original soundtrack) from Zootopia The Movie.

saph96
      Peserta

Hi guys!
      May I join this forum?

I like secret love song by little mix
      The song is about an affair relationship ??

mynmaudy
      Peserta

I listening to a lot of song from a lot of singer and genre except heavy metal because its make my head feel like my head spinning ’round (?), whenever I felt myself in badmood, (I was a moody person, fyi) I’ll gonna put on my earphone to my ear and set the volume up to high level, Music is My moodbooster :) And if I like one song I’ll replay it again and again untill stuck in my head :v Hahaha

mynmaudy
      Peserta

Hey! Would u able 2 recommend me some cool song? I was bored with the songs on my Play Lists… If u guys want it, of course…

diniariya
      Peserta

maybe this song not describe my life at all, but I’m really always in love with this song, “filghtless bird by american mouth”
      the meaning of this song is so many and its very compatible with my all feelings. :AYO

adjanijani
      Peserta

Fly me to the Moon-Frank Sinatra
      <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

tsalispark

Right now, i’m listening to some japan’s song.

This song, dreaming alone by againts the current ft taka is suitable for my feeling from these days. ‘Tell me i’m not dreaming alone’. It’s too hurt if all of this was a lie. And i choose to run away. Don’t wake me up from this dream

Err. I don’t know what i’m saying. My english is badĀ  :beruraiairmata

Melihat 20 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Anda harus log masuk untuk membalas topik ini.