Baca Novel Bagus Gratis Sampai Tamat Forum Forum Group Group English Club when you see your ex, what will you say?

Melihat 22 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Penulis
    Tulisan-tulisan
      Piupiu17
      Peserta

1. Just smile
      Dont show your sad face to your ex, Stay still and look pretty.
      2. Selfie
      Take a selfie with your ex, just like when we meet chilhood freinds
      3. Chitchat with her/his new bf/gf
      Say hi or congrats is enough
      4. Wedding invitation
      If you who move on first give him/her your wedding invitation cause the ex is a part of your love live too
      :pinguinsenamleher

FitriErmawati
      Peserta

Tergantung pisahnya kenapa….kalo baik baik ya..biasa aja say hi nya….kalo dia salah ya…ogah nyapanya juga….belaga gak kenal aja…..hehe….. :dragonmuach  :dragonmuach

SeeYou
      Peserta

Because the breakup me with my ex good. I would say hi and smile. I won’t tell him about my life and wouldn’t ask about him life..  :PATAHHATI  :PATAHHATI

yanayulianti6
      Peserta

Wkwkwkwk, asikkk yahhh. Aku insya allah berusaha untuk saling toleransi aja semuanya, kalo ketemu di jalan yahh say hai kalo dia udah bawa gebetan ya kenalan, jalin silaturahmi bagus kan..  Da kita juga pisahnya secara baik baik kok.

byun ngga punya mantan jadi sama semua orang senyumin aja kalau kebetulan lewat  :PATAHHATI

Dia_snowwhite
      Peserta

I think i will say hi to him, keep calm & give him my sweet smile :imutnyaa

What happened in the past between us is the sweet memories

rizda_ist
      Peserta

Ngga punya ex  :BAAAAAA

tergantung keadaan sih hahaha

palingan disenyumin, terus sapa basa-basi. Karena kan udah masing-masing hidupnya wkwkwk

Sakura156
      Peserta

Just smiled and walked away. If he came to say hi, I will say hi then told him I’m busy and walked away  :KETAWAJAHADD  :KETAWAJAHADD

pipittuwit
      Peserta

biasa aja sih, disapa biasa,ngobrol biasa aja..soalnya aku punya keyakinan kalau kita bisa bawa diri dengan baik dengan orang yang pernah kecewain kita sekalipun itu bakal nunjukin kedewasaan kita, kadang merekanya yang malah sungkan,canggung gitu kalau ketemu (pengalaman nyata,hahaha…)

Piupiu17
      Peserta

what if you broke up with your ex, both of you still love each other eventhough it’s been a long time ago. You keep have a good comunication. You want to be with your ex, and he/she want it too. But both of you too arrogant to admit. What will you do then?

adjanijani
      Peserta

I haven’t ex…

@Iqrahm98
      Peserta

GOOD BYE!

MimosaF
      Peserta

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Ucapin salam dan disenyumin aja, biar dapet pahala ?</p>

kagita1

Say nothing. Just smile. Let bygone be bygone. We have different life now.  :BAAAAAA

RParatama
      Peserta

Just say , hai ? Or  just smile.

Hmm someting like selfie

GyuShy__
      Peserta

I don’t have ex  hehe

idafauziah
      Peserta

Pretending not to see him then hiding? Ha ha ha. Maybe I would do that, but in fact, I met my ex once and that happened when I was with my boyfriend. The three of us knew each other, nothing special just said hi, how are you and we left him goodbye.

arianee28
      Peserta

say hi if he still remember me :LARIDEMIHIDUP  :LARIDEMIHIDUP

I don’t have ex. so i don’t know what should i do.

hahahaha. i just found this topic is interesting :KETAWAJAHADD

lovesela
      Peserta

Kalau aku sih gak ada masalah sama ceweknya  :BAAAAAA

syj_maomao
      Peserta

Say hi and keep smile ^^

Or maybe just pretend didn’t see him lol

Either way I don’t know, cause I don’t have any ex~ >_<

azkiayulla
      Peserta

Speechless.. i don’t know what to say about Ex..

Maybe i had Ex,but Ex was just Ex.. all of about him was done,end of conversation.???

Melihat 22 pertalian (thread) balasan
  • Anda harus log masuk untuk membalas topik ini.