› Forum › Forum Group › Group English Club › [CLOSED] PRIVATE ENGLISH CLUB'S INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION › Balasan Untuk: [CLOSED] PRIVATE ENGLISH CLUB'S INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
1. The thing that motivates me to join English club is my lacking ability to speak English in front a lot of people. If I am supposed to speak in front a lot of people, I will be nervous so that I cannot state all the ideas that I have arranged before. But, I can practice my language in this club before I speak in front of people.
2. I’m not playing the game yet.
3. In my opinion, English club is a best place where people who are lack of ability to speak English can join to enhance their speaking ability at its best and we can learning in English by playing the games or other activities.
4. By being a part of English club, I hope that I can overcome any troubles I face when I speak English. It means that I believe that English club can improve my speaking ability to be better because of our conversation and more interesting things that we can made.
5. My opinion is we should make a wall magazine in twice a week, such as poems, funny story, or anything about English. So, the group will not be the dead silence. But, so far, English club is the best one.
Sorry, if I’m not tag those of Momods because I can’t playing the game and I don’t want your notif full because of me :LARIDEMIHIDUP . Thank you for give me a chance to answers all of those questions. :sopan